- Malik Achakzai, PakistanMalik Achakzai covering, Afghanistan, Pakistan, politics, culture, development, relations, climate change and religions. Having master in Mass Communication from University of Balochistan, have worked for several media organizations including Voice of America, United Press International, The Friday Times, Afghanistan Times, Daily Times Pakistan, News Lens Pakistan as freelancer for last 8 years. @AfghanJourno
- Ava Forbes, UKJournalism student aspiring to become a political journalist and the co-founder of a media platform, ‘Generation:What?’, that aims to give young people a platform in politics. @Ava_Forbes @Generation_What
- Omar Nor, SomaliaA senior reporter in-the-field covering the vast East Africa region, focusing on political issues including scenarios of conflict. Follow Omar on Twitter at @Omaar_nor
- George Dyson, UK/TurkeyAnalyst working on conflict-resolution and peace-building in Turkey and the MENA region. Also works as a political and security risk consultant, as a business intelligence investigator, and writes on identity politics across the region. www.menainthemiddle.com. Follow on Twitter and Linkedin.
- Lydia Kononenko, UkraineKononenko Lydia Olegovna, freelance journalist from Odessa, Ukraine. Worked as a news editor and writer in online media. Follow her on Twitter.
- Dejan Scepanovic, Bosnia and HerzegovinaBased in Bosnia and Herzegovina. BA in political science. Politician, columnist, activist, member of the City Council, international secretary of SDY ( Social Democratic Youth), member of YES Bureau (Young European Socialists).
- Ana Vugrinec, SerbiaBased in Serbia, journalist, writer, and a proud mother. Ana has a BA in Journalism, a wide experience in news agencies, but also loves writing short stories for children, as well as fashion and music articles, and DIY home tutorials on her blog.
- vacantLeave us a note in case you are interested in contributing to ArmedPolitics. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laura Campiglia, VenezuelaBased in Caracas, studied International Studies. Writes about politics, history, international relations, international conflicts and philosophy.
- Adedayo Osho, NigeriaPolitical Science graduate of University of Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria, freelance journalist and lead analyst for Adedayo Osho Centre For Civic & Political Enlightenment. He can be reached on Twitter @Jahpolitical
- Wenzel Frick, SwitzerlandPolitical scientist, interested in conflict research, strategic studies and the evolution of contemporary warfare. Did teaching, banking and kind of consulting.
- Charles Sutter, Switzerlandis from the New York City metropolitan area. He studied International Relations in California. He has lived in Switzerland for more that fifteen years where he has worked for international firms.